Bellevue Discovery families share the joys and challenges of raising highly capable children. We want our children to thrive as loving, creative and productive people who will grow and share their gifts with the world. Families with gifted children have many questions about how to help their children thrive:
- Why does my child seem different from the other children his/her age?
- Will my child be challenged in school?
- Why does my child feel things so strongly?
- How can I help my child live up to their full potential?
- What is gifted education?
- Are “gifted” schools better than regular classrooms?
Bellevue Discovery offers Educational Consulting to our preschool families. We offer seminars that are open to the public. Our seminars are designed for parents and teachers of highly capable children ages 2 to 8. They are for adults only and registration is required. We are a non-profit 501(c)3 organization and ask for small donations to support this community service.
Fall 2017 Parent Education Seminars at Bellevue Discovery